Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Paying It Forward" Referral Network

I am so pleased to be writing this post because I have finally been able to accomplish my greatest goal and that is to start a Re/Max "Paying It Forward" Referral Network. I am presently still working on recruitment but am happy to tell you that I have recruited 20 Re/Maxers across Canada. The areas covered to date include - Edmonton, Cold Lake, Suffield, Victoria, Comox, Winnipeg, Saint John, Moncton, Greenwood, Barrie, Petawawa, Trenton, Kingston, Sainte Foy and of course my home town of Fredericton. If you are planning to sell your present home or purchase a new home any where in Canada - I can make a call and have you in touch with a Re/Maxer immediately. If they are not in the "Paying It Forward" Referral Network - they soon will be.

What is the "Paying It Forward" Referral Network all about. We will make a contribution on behalf of our clients to a charity and the tax receipts will be sent to you. Personally, I alternate my donations to the Food Bank and SPCA. I have two locations for these charities in my area, The Fredericton Food Bank and SPCA and the Oromocto Food Bank and SPCA. I have given each location specific areas. So in regards to which location the sale was in, I then alternate the donation between the two charities listed above.

Some of the other Re/Maxers have their own preferred charities but as long as they are "Paying It Forward" charities will benefit.

You can pay it forward in your own life everyday. It doesn't have to be money, it can be a picture, a joke, a kind thought - anything you think might possibly bring a smile to someone's face.

Appreciate the people in your life. I hope everyone finds something to smile at each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment