Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back to Real Estate - A few Testimonials

I think it is important that you get to know me as a Realtor as well which is why I decided to share a few of my clients comments with you.

Re/Max Group Four Realty received this note from my client, Joan Gaunce:
"I would like to mention we had a very pleasant experience working with Kathy even though at times it was 1000 miles over the air waves. We met Kathy on the Saturday morning and purchased the home in Charter's Settlement. She virtually tied up most of her long weekend with us once we drove down from Toronto to view the property. We found her to be a very special person. Highly motivated, honest, punctual, very people orientated and non-aggressive. You are very fortunate to have Kathy on your Team. Regards, Joan"


I received this note in a Thank You card from Sonya, Jeremy and Miles Burrill:
"We are slowly getting settled and falling in love with our new home. We never would have found it without you. We deeply appreciate your daily proactiveness, finding us houses we wouldn't have noticed on our own. Through failed inspections, disaster negotiations and pre-closing disappointments, we always felt supported and encouraged but never pressured. And yes, believe it or not, the roof has been fixed all because you picked up the phone for us yet again. We have been telling everyone who will listen how wonderful you were to us. Even our parents are passing your name along. We won't soon forget the outstanding work you did for us, no matter that we were looking for a starter home. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Sincerely, Sonya, Jeremy & Miles"


I have received a couple of emails from Dina. I sold their home in Burton and referred them to a Re/Max Realtor in Toronto for their new home purchase:

"Hi Kathy sorry we missed you last week, it's been a little crazy, just wanted to say thanks for all your help, Joan was wonderful on the other end and had the patience of a saint. we love the new home and can't wait to move into it."

"Thanks for staying in touch it was good hearing from you. Things are going well with us, we are pretty much settled in here and we love the area. The kids are doing great, the summer months and the first month of school was a little rough as they did not know anyone, but with joining cadets they now have friends and are adjusting well. Thanks again for keeping in touch and if we ever head back that way we will definitely be contacting you... How is your new grandbaby doing?
Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year...Cheers Dina"

"Thank you so much for all your help in finding me my new home. Please drop by anytime you are in the area. Best Wishes, Mary DeLavalette"

"You've been so kind and helpful to us from day 1 - we're so glad you were our Realtor! Thank you for making our first home buying experience such a positive event! Thanks again so much! Cindy & Doug Farrell"

"Because of All You've Done for Us , We simply can't thank you enough. Rob, Sabrina & Girls, Thank you!"

As I mentioned, I think it is important that any potential client also know me as a Realtor. I have always gone the extra mile for my clients and will continue to do so. The client's needs are always a top priority. If a problem arises, I will do my utmost to find a solution. I will always be up front and honest and give you full disclosure on my thoughts and or recommendations on any property. I will find every answer to every question you have. I have never had a problem saying "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" BUT I will do all I can to find that answer. If it's out there - I will find it.

Finally, a testimonial from my eldest sister Elaine, when I was working on her behalf:
"Only you, my dear sister, only you!! You are like a dog with a bone. I still say you need to get your investigators license. you would be an ace at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks , for all you have done. Love you. Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment